How to extend disk on Forex VPS
Step 1 - Request additional disk space
- Price - 10Gb (SSD) disk space 5$/month.
- Open the ticket in a client area, request the required volume (Gb).
- You will be billed for a surcharge, the price of your plan will be changed.
- After payment, the requested disk space will be added to the disk.
- You will receive a message about the need to extend disk.
- You can add additional disk space to an existing disk (Method 1) or create a new disk (Method 2).
Step 2 - Connecting to the VPS
Begin with connecting to your Forex VPS from MyForexVPS
- How to connect to VPS from Windows 7
- How to connect to VPS from Windows 8
- How to connect to VPS from Windows 10
- How to connect to VPS from Apple MacOS
Step 3 - Disk extension
1. Open Computer Management
3. Disk Management right click - open context menu and click Refresh:
4. The updated window looks like this:
The additional space is highlighted in red color.
5. Disk C: right click - open context menu, click Extend Volume
6. The Wizard window opens, click Next
7. The next step, click Next
8. The next step, click Finish
As a result, you get the expanded size of the existing drive:
9. Close Computer Management and open Explorer, the disk will now look like this:
1. Open Computer Management and Refresh Disk Management, the updated window looks like this:
2. Right click on Unallocated zone, context menu opens, click New Simple Volume:
3. The Wizard window opens, click Next
4. The next step, click Next
5. The next step, you can select symbol for new volume, click Next
6. The next step, click Next
7. The next step, click Finish
A window will open and you will see a new disk with the requested amount of disk space:
8. Close Computer Management, the system itself will offer to format a new disk
10. Click Format disk, the following window will open:
11. Click Start , a warning appears, click ОК 
12. The system will format the disk and open a window, click ОК
13. Close the Wizard window and open Explorer
You have got 2 disks!
We wish you lots of profitable trades!